1 in every 3 adults do not receive enough sleep. Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice that translates to yogic sleep. 20 minutes of practice equals 2 hours of sleep. To help ground down prior or post-practice, apply a self-massage (abhyanga) with the recipe below.
Listen to the 20-minute audio to help melt your stresses away and prepare for a restful sleep.
Detox & Balance Massage Oil
Ayurvedic self-massage (abhyanga) is the perfect daily detox ritual. With this recipe for our Detox & Balance Massage Oil you can create a DIY oil to make the whole self-massage experience even more comforting and peaceful. Try it before your morning shower or after a nightly restorative yoga session to relax, detox, and glow!
- NOW® Solutions 1 oz. amber glass dropper bottle
- 1 oz. NOW® Solutions Organic Sesame Oil (or carrier oil of choice)
- 10 drops NOW® Sandalwood essential oil blend
- 8 drops NOW® Sweet Orange essential oil
- In your clean, empty dropper bottle, add in NOW® Solutions Organic Sesame Seed Oil or the carrier oil of your choice halfway.
- Add in your NOW® essential oils.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with your carrier oil.
- Tightly adhere your lid and then swirl the ingredients together.
To Use: Before each use, shake bottle well. Drip oil blend on any sore areas needing attention, and massage area as needed.
25% Off NOW® Essential Oils Purchase: Use code YJSAVE25 in the promotion code field at nowfoods.com to receive 25% off your purchase of essential oils!†