Below are some common questions asked about the Yoga Journal 21-Day Challenge
Is purchase of the Yoga Journal 21-Day Challenge required to be considered for the cover?
Yes. You can see the contest rules here.
How much is the Yoga Journal 21-Day Challenge?
Pricing is just $79.
What do I get for $79?
Here's what is included in the package:
- The Yoga Journal 21-Day Yoga Challenge course on aimhealthyu.com
- A free download of the “Yoga Essentials” special issue
- 20% discount to a YJ LIVE event
- 20% discount off an additional AIM HealthyU course
- 10% discount to Yoga Outlet
- One-year subscription to Yoga Journal (automatic renewal for current subscribers)
- Access to an exclusive Facebook Group with others taking the 21-Day Yoga Challenge course
- Printable calendar to inspire and track your progress
- Option to enter for a chance to be on the cover of Yoga Journal where one (1) winner will be selected
When I sign up, do I have to enter the magazine cover model contest?
No, you can elect to receive the benefits from the entire package and enroll in the “21-Day Challenge” online course without opting in for the cover model competition.
When and where can I take the online course that’s offered in this package?
The course will be available on AIM Healthy U (aimhealthyu.com), and the course will be available September 22 at 12:01 am.
When / where can I submit my photos to be considered for the Yoga Journal cover?
We'll start to take submissions for the Yoga Journal cover immediately after the first '21-Day Yoga Challenge' class ends in mid-October. Instructions on how and where to submit photos will be sent to students who opted into the contest within the class.
What is the deadline to enter the Cover Model Portion of the contest?
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2015, and they must be complete to be valid, including a completed essay answer to the question “Why should you be on the cover of Yoga Journal,” and 1 to 3 photos of the contestant in a yoga pose(s) with proper alignment.
How will Cover Model winners be chosen and by when?
A Panel of Judges will select 21 finalists by December 18th who will be contacted and instructed to then submit a video application NLT January 8th. Five (5) finalists will be identified, and online voting at yogajournal.com will determine the winner to appear on an upcoming cover of Yoga Journal magazine.
HELP! I’m having problems purchasing the program.
If you’re having problems and would like to have a representative contact you, please email us at email@example.com.