Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
First, Set the Space: What helps ground you? Try out our DIY Essential Oil Spray recipe below to create your own, natural spray.
Sequence for Grounding
- Child’s Pose (Balasana)
- Restorative Twist (Salamba Bharadvajasana)
- Supported Fish Pose (Matsyasana)
Hold each pose 5 minutes or longer for maximum benefit.
Thyme to Relax Linen Spray
This calming DIY linen spray adds a relaxing scent to your yoga bolster, towel, and blanket – before or during a relaxing yoga session. You can also use it to freshen linens throughout your home.
- NOW® Solutions 2 oz. amber glass spray bottle
- 3-4 drops NOW® Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops NOW® Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops NOW® Thyme essential oil
- 2 oz. distilled water
- 4 tsp. grain alcohol/vodka
- In a separate glass container, combine distilled water and alcohol together.
- Pour the combination into clean, empty spray bottle and add in NOW® essential oils.
- Tightly adhere lid and then swirl the ingredients together.
To Use: Before each use, shake bottle well. Spray onto linens or towels for a relaxing and refreshing scent.
25% Off NOW® Essential Oils Purchase: Use code YJSAVE25 in the promotion code field at nowfoods.com to receive 25% off your purchase of essential oils!†