Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
October 12, 2011 (San Francisco, CA) Whether it’s back pain, muscle aches, stress, or mood, yoga can help heal body, mind and spirit.
Yoga Journal has just published Yoga for Healing and Happiness, a special issue available now on newsstands nationwide. This issue includes:
- How Yoga Heals: What therapeutic yoga does and how it works.
- Create Optimal Health: Practice sequences that focus on increasing energy, maintaining optimal brain function and good digestion.
- Be a Well Woman: Better reproductive and hormonal health with practices for different stages of women’s life. Plus special practices for PMS, pregnancy, incontinence and menopause.
- Build immunity: Say goodbye to stuffy heads and seasonal sniffles. Plus how to best treat colds & flu.
- Soothe Stress: How yoga can help beat anxiety, insomnia and depression and boost happiness.
Special bonus includes a free DVD, Yoga for Total Back Care. (Available by visiting yogajournal.com/sampler. Shipping not included).
$9.99 on the newsstand or by calling 1-800-IDO-YOGA.
For press copies or questions, contact Dayna Macy, email@example.com, 415-591-0729.