Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Enjoy this Ayurvedic recipe centered around the Vata Dosha. This dosha represents pacifying foods that create a balanced diet. Using NOW ingredients, we have been able to not only create a balanced dish, but also turn this dish into a healthy vegan recipe. Serve warm and enjoy!
Save 20% on your oder at NOWFOOD.COM with code YJSAVE20*!
*Offer valid 10/25/19 through 11:59 PM Central Standard Time 11/30/19. Offer valid only on nowfoods.com. Prices are as shown. Some exclusions apply. Must use coupon code YJSAVE20 in the Promotion Code field at checkout. While supplies last at nowfoods.com. This offer does not apply to applicable taxes or shipping and handling. Offer cannot be used on previous purchases. NOW Health Group, Inc. has the right to end any promotion at any time.
- In sauce pot on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon organic coconut infusion, butter flavor.
- Add cubed tomatoes and onions, garlic and ginger.
- Sauté for 7-10 minutes or until onions have softened.
- Pour all ingredients into blender, combine until puree is formed.
- In sauce pot on medium head, add 1 tablespoon of organic coconut infusions, butter flavor.
- Add curry leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, and clove.
- Toast spices for 3-5 minutes or until aromatic spices are released.
- Add tomato mixture, coriander powder, curcufresh, and coconut sugar.
- Reduce for 5-7 minutes.
- Add carrots, cashew butter, coconut milk, and fenugreek leaves.
- Reduce for an additional 10 minutes.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add organic coconut infusions, butter flavor.
- Add cumin and cubed ginger to pan. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until cumin releases aromatic.
- Place 1/2 cup of hot water with toasted cumin and ginger in Q cup. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place Q cup at bottom of bowl and top with Organic Vegan Carrot Cashew Curry.
- Serve warm and enjoy!