Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Bright and flavorful, these apricot squares are a great gift idea year-long.
1. Reheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a food processor, blend the apricots and the coconut until the mixture is crumbly. Pulse in the almond flour. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients until all are well combined.
3. With your fingers, press the batter into the pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until firm.
4. Let cool in pan for 1 hour. Lift out by the foil and cut into 16 squares. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Recipe printed with permission from The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook by Elana Amsterdam.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g