Like these Ayurvedic recipes and LOVE cooking? Good news for you: YJ and the Natural Gourmet Institute are sending one passionate foodie and yogi to chef school. Apply here.
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 pound Kalamata olives, pitted (1 ½ cups)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roasted and chopped, divided
- Water as needed for desired consistency
- 18 ounces arugula (3 bunches), washed thoroughly and spun dry
1. In blender, combine olives, olive oil, vinegar, and ¼ cup of the walnuts. Blend until creamy, adding water slowly through top of blender to achieve pourable consistency.
2. Combine greens in medium bowl with dressing and toss. Garnish with remaining ¼ cup of walnuts.