Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Once the vegetables have been sliced, this tasty main dish salad can be thrown together in minutes.
Meal plan: Serve these noodles with a packaged miso soup mix.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
- Blanch snow peas in boiling water 1 minute. Drain and refresh in cold water, then pat dry. Transfer to medium bowl. Add carrots and scallions.
- In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and chile pepper and cook, stirring often, 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Add mushrooms to bowl with vegetables.
- Add vinegar, ginger and hoisin sauce to pan and warm through. Pour over vegetables. Add noodles and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 236
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 28 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 154 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g