Vegan30 minutes or fewer
To slice an Asian pear into matchsticks, stand it on a cutting board and cut it into thin slices on each side of the core. Lay the slices flat on top of one another and cut into thin strips.
- 4 Asian pears, cut into matchsticks (about 3 cups)
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium-size fennel bulb, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 4 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
1. Combine pears, watercress, fennel, bell pepper, green onions and pistachios in large salad bowl.
2. Whisk together lime juice and vegetable oil in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad, and toss to coat. Adjust seasonings if necessary, and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 127
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 125 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g