Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or fewer
Eggs and asparagus are classic brunch fare, but this recipe is equally satisfying as a light summer supper for two.
- Mix oil, garlic and 1 tsp. thyme in small bowl.
- Heat 2 tsp. garlic oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, cover, and cook 3 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to plate.
- Fry eggs in 1 tsp. garlic oil in skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle with 1 Tbs. chives.
- Whisk lemon juice into remaining garlic oil; season with salt and pepper, and toss with arugula and endive in large bowl.
- Divide greens between 2 plates; top with 6 asparagus spears and 1 egg each. Sprinkle with remaining chives and thyme. Garnish with shaved Parmesan.
- Serving Size Serves 2
- Calories 263
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 214 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 569 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g