Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Wok-it-up with this simple and healthy meal that leaves a refreshing kick.
1. Heat a small amount of cold-pressed sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the tofu and cook for a few minutes until golden. Remove from the pan.
2. Add another small amount of oil to the wok, and as soon as it’s hot, add the garlic, ginger, chilies, and asparagus. Stir for 1 or 2 minutes, and then return the tofu to the pan. Stir in the lime zest and juice. Cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat. Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the toasted sesame oil, and salt to taste.
Extra: Read the full Yoga Journal article, All Dressed Up
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g