Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
For the best taste, let the flavors develop by covering and chilling the cheesecake at least 4 hours before serving. A sprig of white currants adds a festive touch.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Spray 8-inch springform baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make Crust: Mix all ingredients in bowl, and press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. Leave oven on.
- To make Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended. Blend in eggs one at a time. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with rubber spatula, and pour mixture over crust.
- To make Topping: Put sliced apples in bowl, and toss with cinnamon and sugar. Spoon apple mixture over filling, and sprinkle top with pecans.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours, or until center is set. Let cheesecake cool before removing it from springform pan.
- Transfer cheesecake to serving plate. Dust top lightly with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
See also Autumn-Inspired Spiced Cider
- Serving Size Serves 12
- Calories 320
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 170 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g