For exclusive access to all our stories, including sequences, teacher tips, video classes, and more, join Outside+ today.
This colorful spread is a fancy, vegan version of pimiento cheese. Slipping cucumber between the filling and the lettuce helps keep the greens from wilting en route to your destination.
1. Combine roasted red peppers, cream cheese, onion, and garlic in bowl.
2. Cut each baguette into 3 6-inch pieces. Halve each piece lengthwise. Tear out some of center from bread to make space for fillings.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom halves of bread. Top with cucumber, lettuce, and radicchio, and cover with top half of bread.
- Serving Size Makes 6 sandwiches
- Calories 355
- Carbohydrate Content 61 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 815 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g