This Vitamin C and potassium-powered creation reminds Sadie Nardini of a Creamsicle from childhood.
- 1 frozen banana, halved
- Juice of 1 orange
- 6 ounces coconut or almond milk
- Few drops vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil or half an avocado, pitted and scooped from the peel
- Handful frozen peaches
- 1-inch piece of peeled fresh ginger, diced
- Water to reach you desired consistency
1. Blend all ingredients and enjoy!
Note: You can always make more than you need of this or any smoothie and put the extra into freezer-safe cups to eat as a healthy sorbet dessert after any meal.
Recipe excerpted from The 21-Day Yoga Body by Sadie Nardini.