- 16 tiny red-skin potatoes, scrubbed, microwaved until tender but still firm
- 1 lb. seitan, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup natural barbecue sauce
- Preheat broiler. Starting with a potato, alternate potato and seitan chunks on metal skewers. (There should be enough for 8 average-length skewers.) Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush kebabs generously with barbecue sauce.
- Broil 4 minutes, then turn carefully, and broil for another 4 minutes. Remove from oven and serve right away.
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
- Calories: 247
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 33 g
- Sodium Content: 642 mg