Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Even tofu skeptics will clamor for seconds! Use a good-quality prepared barbecue sauce.
MEAL PLAN: Microwave several medium red potatoes on high, allowing 2 to 3 minutes per potato, while the tofu mixture is baking. Team with a simple tossed salad to round out your meal.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil large roasting pan.
- Drain tofu, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Blot thoroughly between kitchen towels or several layers of paper towels. Cut slices into strips or dice.
- In large bowl, combine tofu with remaining ingredients, and stir gently until well blended. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan.
- Bake until heated through, stirring once or twice, 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serving Size 6 Servings
- Calories 87
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 328 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g