Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Trim beets leaving root and at least one inch of stem intact.
2. Place beets with water to cover in medium pressure cooker. Bring to full pressure, lower heat and cook until just tender when pierced with a sharp knife (large beets, 30 minutes; medium beets, 20 minutes; small beets, 15 minutes).
3. Drain, cool and peel beets; cut into julienne and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar and mustard; slowly whisk in oil; add beets; toss together lightly and let marinate 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Arrange watercress, endive and beets on salad plate.
See Also: Celery Vichyssoise with Potatoes
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g