Tart blueberries and perfectly ripe strawberries and peaches give this crisp its delicate sweetness.
- 6 medium-size ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed, stemmed and patted dry
- 1 Tbs. unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 crackers)
- 1⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine peaches, berries, flour, sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon. Mix gently with rubber spatula and transfer to prepared dish.
- Make topping: In small bowl, combine oats, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and oil. Mix with hands to thoroughly distribute oil. Sprinkle crumble topping over fruit. Bake until fruit is bubbling in center and topping is browned, 40 to 50 minutes. Spoon into dishes and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 8 Servings
- Calories: 240
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 53 mg