Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
You can assemble these healthful treats as directed, wrap airtight in foil and freeze for up to three months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before heating as directed.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In small saucepan, stir together beans and 3/4 cup salsa. Cook, stirring occasionally, over very low heat just until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat 2 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add “sausage” and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up large pieces with fork, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in potatoes, paprika and freshly ground pepper to taste. Cook, stirring often, until potatoes are almost tender, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Return “sausage” to skillet and mix well. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 3 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Tear six large pieces of foil. Place tortillas flat on foil and thinly spread each with about 1/4 cup bean mixture. Spoon heaping 1/2 cup potato mixture down center of each tortilla. Top potato mixture with remaining salsa (use about 2 1/2 tablespoons salsa for each tortilla).
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up to cover filling. Fold sides toward center, then roll up from bottom. Wrap in foil and bake until hot, about 10 minutes.
- Serving Size 6 servings
- Calories 358
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 978 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g