Simple and satisfying describes this delicious antioxidant-rich breakfast smoothie. Its a great way to start any day.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or soy vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Combine blueberries, orange juice, yogurt and ice cubes in blender. Purée until thick and smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 glasses. Sprinkle with blueberries, and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 2
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrate Content: 41 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 65 mg
- Sugar Content: 34 g