- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 T reduced fat mozzarella or goat cheese
- 1 T chopped basil
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla warmed in oven for 2 minutes
1. Combine the whole egg, egg white, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Heat a small skillet over medium high heat. Coat with olive oil cooking spray. Add egg mixture. Turn once or twice, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through, about 45 seconds.
2. Transfer the egg mixture to the center of the tortilla, and top with the tomato, cheese, and basil. Wrap and serve.
Recipe fromThe Yoga Body Dietused with permission.