Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Make these crescents ahead of time and freeze them for party ease.
1. Place broccoli raab in food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook 1 minute. Add broccoli raab, and sauté 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in balsamic vinegar and sugar, and season with salt. Remove from heat, and stir in beans and sun-dried tomatoes. Cool.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out
1 sheet puff pastry to 12-inch square on floured work surface. Cut out rounds using 31/2-inch cutter. Spoon 1 Tbs. broccoli raab mixture in center of each round, and brush edges with water.
Press edges together and press down with fork tines to seal. Transfer crescents to prepared baking sheet. Repeat with scraps and remaining dough. Bake 20 minutes (25 minutes for frozen crescents).
- Serving Size Makes 24 crescents
- Calories 126
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 128 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g