Crisply tender broccoli florets and stems are bathed in butter and fresh rosemary. Serve this delectable dish as a side or toss with pasta as a main dish.
- 1 medium bunch broccoli
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Cut broccoli into florets. Peel stems and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and cook, uncovered, until just tender, about 6 minutes. Drain well in colander. Transfer to serving bowl.
- In small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat until it starts to brown. Immediately add chopped rosemary and 1 teaspoon salt, swirling pan to blend. Pour hot butter mixture over broccoli. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste. Toss to combine. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve hot.
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 101
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 23 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 558 mg