Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
When selecting your sprouts, choose those that are firm and fully green.
- Discard and trim off yellow leaves and base from sprouts. Cut into quarters. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender, 4 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Whisk orange and lemon juices, sugar, salt and white pepper together. Drizzle in walnut oil while whisking.
- Toss sprouts with walnuts, zest and dressing.
- Serve immediately, or reserve in warm oven for up to 15 minutes.
- Serving Size Serves 12
- Calories 110
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 110 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g