The secret ingredient in this lightly spiced pie is sweetened condensed milk, which gives the filling a silky-smooth texture.
- 1 15-oz. can unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 14-oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 9-inch graham cracker piecrust
- 1/4 cup chopped candied ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together pumpkin purée and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl. Whisk in eggs and pinch of salt. Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle chopped ginger on top and bake 25 to 30 minutes more, or until knife inserted in side of filling (not center), comes out clean. Cool, and refrigerate 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serving Size: Serves 8
- Calories: 266
- Carbohydrate Content: 47 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 141 mg
- Sugar Content: 37 g