- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups carrots, diced
- 1/2 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 cups of filtered water
- Fresh parsley or dill to garnish
- Sea salt to taste
1. Place vegetables in a medium saucepan, and add ginger and water. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and let simmer until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
3. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy. While soup is still in the blender, add salt to taste. You can also add more ginger at this point.
4. Pour blended soup back in saucepan, reheat, and serve.
- Serving Size: Makes 4 servings