Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Place vegetables in a medium saucepan, and add ginger and water. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat, and let simmer until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
3. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy. While soup is still in the blender, add salt to taste. You can also add more ginger at this point.
4. Pour blended soup back in saucepan, reheat, and serve.
- Serving Size Makes 4 servings
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g