For exclusive access to all our stories, including sequences, teacher tips, video classes, and more, join Outside+ today.
1. Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 425°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Arrange crusts on sheets. If crusts require pre-baking, bake according to directions.
2. Spoon tomato mixture then ricotta over crusts. Arrange zucchini over top; sprinkle with feta. Drizzle with oil. Bake until cheese is bubbly, switching and rotating trays halfway. Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Serving Size ½ of one pizza
- Calories 359
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 792 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g