Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Heat oil in 3-quart pot. Add onions, salt, and rolled oats. Reduce heat, and sweat onions and oats covered for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add celeriac and garlic. Sweat celeriac and garlic for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add stock, and bring soup to simmer. Cook covered for 20-25 minutes, or until celeriac is very tender.
4. Puree soup in a high-speed blender until smooth. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
See Also: Lentil Terrine
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g