These flavorful pizzas partner well with an arugula salad and perhaps spumoni, tiramisu or gelato for dessert.
- 3 7-inch pizza shells
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 oz. pkg. soy “chicken” strips
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, well drained
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves removed
- 2 cups grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray each pizza shell with nonstick cooking spray, and put on baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté “chicken” strips for 2 minutes, and season with garlic powder. Add red pepper strips and artichoke hearts to skillet, and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Divide sun-dried tomatoes and “chicken” mixture evenly among pizza shells, and sprinkle with tarragon, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and serve hot.
- Serving Size: SERVES 6
- Calories: 400
- Carbohydrate Content: 42 g
- Cholesterol Content: 25 mg
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 870 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g