Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
These flavorful pizzas partner well with an arugula salad and perhaps spumoni, tiramisu or gelato for dessert.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Spray each pizza shell with nonstick cooking spray, and put on baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté “chicken” strips for 2 minutes, and season with garlic powder. Add red pepper strips and artichoke hearts to skillet, and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Divide sun-dried tomatoes and “chicken” mixture evenly among pizza shells, and sprinkle with tarragon, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and serve hot.
- Serving Size SERVES 6
- Calories 400
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 870 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g