Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Place chickpeas, water or stock, cumin and salt in a small size pressure cooker or stockpot.
2. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer (20-30 minutes in a pressure cooker) or (45 minutes in a stockpot, adding water as needed). When beans are tender, remove from pot and drain.
3. To make dressing, combine all ingredients (except salt) in a blender. Blend to a creamy consistency. Season with sea salt.
4. While beans are still warm, toss with ¼ cup dressing.
5. Let beans come to room temperature. Add Arugula, olives parsley and basil to salad right before servings. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g