- 6 Persian cucumbers, cut in 1⁄4-inch dice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, sliced into rounds
- 10–12 scallions, white and pale-green parts only, thinly sliced, divided (1⁄2 cup plus 2 tbsp)
- 4 tsp chopped fresh dill, divided
- 2 cups green grapes, roughly chopped (peeled optional)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice (about 3 tsp), divided
- 3⁄4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp olive oil
In a bowl, combine 1 cup diced cucumber with red grapes, 2 tbsp scallions, and 2 tsp dill; refrigerate until soup is ready.
In a second bowl, combine remaining cucumber, scallions, and dill. Stir in green grapes, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt, and freshly ground black pepper (8–10 turns of the pepper mill). Refrigerate 20–30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Transfer green-grape mixture to a blender, add yogurt, and purée until well combined. Refrigerate soup to chill if desired.
Add remaining 1 tsp lemon juice, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, oil, and freshly ground black pepper (6–8 turns of the pepper mill) to red-grape salad. Divide soup among 4 bowls, adding red-grape garnish to each. When refrigerated, soup will keep for up to 2 days; whisk before serving.
- Calories: 193
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Sodium Content: 411 mg