Adapted from The South Beach Diet, this recipe calls for oranges rather than strawberries.
30 MINUTES OR LESS
Adapted from The South Beach Diet, this recipe calls for oranges rather than strawberries. Be sure to use a soy margarine with the lowest amount of hydrogenation.
- 2 squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbs. soy margarine
- Dash vanilla extract
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Melt chocolate in top half of double boiler over simmering water. When melted, remove from heat, and stir in margarine and vanilla.
- Dip end of each orange section into melted chocolate, coating about half of each section. Place sections on baking sheet. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until chocolate sets.
- Serving Size: SERVES 1 TO 2
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Fat Content: 17 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 65 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g