If you want to make this spritzer sweeter, substitute ginger ale for the seltzer and add 1/3 cup sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups canned pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups seltzer, chilled
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 lime, cut in half
1. In large pitcher, combine juices and seltzer. Stir well.
2. Squeeze juice from one-half lemon and one-half lime into pitcher; stir well. Cut remaining half lemon and lime in half again, and then into thin slices. Add slices to pitcher and serve.
- Serving Size: 6 Servings
- Calories: 66
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Sodium Content: 18 mg