30 minutes or fewer
Topping these tender pancakes with fresh fruit rather than maple syrup saves you 100 calories. Any soft, sweet fruit will do—try mango, peach or nectarine.
- 1/3 cup 1% small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup dry pancake mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup sliced papaya
1. Whisk together cottage cheese, pancake mix and 1/3 cup water in bowl until only a few small lumps remain.
2. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and warm over medium-low heat. Using 1/4 cup measure, scoop 3 to 4 pancakes onto skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden.
3. Top pancakes with papaya and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 1 (3 to 4 pancakes each)
- Calories: 338
- Carbohydrate Content: 57 g
- Cholesterol Content: 21 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 767 mg
- Sugar Content: 16 g