Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or fewer
Topping these tender pancakes with fresh fruit rather than maple syrup saves you 100 calories. Any soft, sweet fruit will dotry mango, peach or nectarine.
1. Whisk together cottage cheese, pancake mix and 1/3 cup water in bowl until only a few small lumps remain.
2. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and warm over medium-low heat. Using 1/4 cup measure, scoop 3 to 4 pancakes onto skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden.
3. Top pancakes with papaya and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 1 (3 to 4 pancakes each)
- Calories 338
- Carbohydrate Content 57 g
- Cholesterol Content 21 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 767 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g