Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Creamy and soothing, bread pudding is a dessert you never outgrow.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or coat a 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, combine cranberries, maple syrup and cider. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and mixture thickens, 7 minutes. Remove from heat; drain excess liquid.
- Tear bread into small pieces and put into large bowl. Add soy milk, eggs, bananas, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well. Stir in cranberry mixture. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake until set, about 50 minutes. Set casserole on wire rack and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serving Size 12 Servings
- Calories 363
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 71 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 278 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g