This dressing is also excellent drizzled over green salads. To reconstitute dried cranberries, cover with boiling water and let stand 15 minutes. Drain and blot with paper towels before using.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or reconstituted dried cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Serving Size: Makes 2 1/2 cups
- Calories: 29
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 56 mg