Serve this dip with an array of colorful choices, such as broccoli florets, zucchini and summer squash rounds, bell pepper strips, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.
- 2-tablespoon servingServings
- 3/4 cup soft tofu (6 oz.), well drained
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. herb-and-spice seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 scallion (white and light green parts), minced (optional)
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl and serve, or cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Serving Size: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- Calories: 34
- Carbohydrate Content: 1 g
- Cholesterol Content: 7 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 45 mg