Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Mince shallots. Sauté in butter or olive oil until shallots are translucent. Add flour; stir 4-5 minutes, until toasted.
2. Add stock 1 cup at a time, whisking to blend. Bring to simmer, add salt.
3. Coarsely chop mushrooms, add to soup. Simmer 30 minutes.
4. Puree soup in blender. Adjust seasonings. Serve garnished with parsley sprig.
See Also: Lentil Pate
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g