This light dessert is a lovely way to end a casual meal. To make your own Greek-style yogurt, place 4 cups low-fat yogurt in a strainer over a bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight. This drains off excess liquid to thicken the yogurt.
- 6 passion fruit
- 3/4 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 3 cups low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- mint sprigs for garnish, optional
- Cut passion fruit in half, and scoop pulp and seeds into saucepan. Add tangerine juice, sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 5 to 6
minutes, or until slightly thickened. Strain out seeds, and cool.
- Divide yogurt among 4 shallow bowls. Spoon passion fruit sauce over top. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 125
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 47 mg
- Sugar Content: 16 g