Ooey-gooey and oh so delicious, these treats aren't as sinful as they taste. If you don't have a panini maker, cook the sandwiches in a skillet, using a second heavy pan to flatten them as they cook.
- 2 large bananas, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 8 slices sprouted wheat or sourdough bread
- 4 oz. dark bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 tsp. honey
1. Arrange banana slices on 4 pieces of bread, then sprinkle each with 3 Tbs. chocolate and 1 tsp. honey. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat panini maker, and coat with butter-flavored cooking spray. Cook panini 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: Makes 4 panini
- Calories: 318
- Carbohydrate Content: 55 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 91 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g