Forget chocolate-covered pretzels. These slightly salty slabs are much more elegant—no dipping required.
- 4 pieces salted matzo
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with foil, then parchment paper. Arrange matzo on baking sheet, breaking up as needed to fill in spaces and leaving no gaps. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
2. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes, then spread chocolate over matzo with spatula. Sprinkle with toffee chips and pistachios.
3. Place in refrigerator 15 minutes, or until set. Break into pieces and store in tin in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: Makes 20 pieces
- Calories: 146
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Cholesterol Content: 2 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 53 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g