Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Dill weed has a sourness that pairs well with potatoes. If you want to make the recipe with dried rosemary instead of dill, reduce the amount to 1 tablespoon and skip the yogurt sauce in step 5.
- Soak potatoes in cold water 10 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain and pat dry. Whisk together vinegar, 2 Tbs. olive oil, 1 Tbs. dill, 3 tsp. garlic, mustard, pepper, and salt in large bowl.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and toss with dill mixture.
- Preheat oven to broil. Heat remaining oil in ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and tomato 5 minutes, or until soft. Transfer to bowl and fold in eggs.
- Spread potato mixture in same skillet, and reduce heat to medium. Cover, and cook 6 minutes, or until crust begins to form on underside. Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Cook 4 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Combine yogurt, remaining dill, and garlic in bowl. Top frittata with cheese, if desired, and place under broiler 2 minutes. Slice into wedges, and serve with yogurt mixture.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 244
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 107 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 565 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g