Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Give your weekend breakfast or brunch some sparkle with these easy crêpes, based on premade crêpe shells. Offer grapefruit to start and hot biscuits on the side.
1. Steam spinach about 5 minutes, or until wilted. Drain, and squeeze dry. Let cool, and chop finely.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet, and scramble eggs over medium heat. Stir in cheese, salt, 4 Tbs. dillweed and spinach. Set aside.
3. Heat skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Working with 1 crêpe at a time, heat in skillet 10 seconds, or until softened. Put on serving plate, and spoon about 1/3 cup egg filling on bottom part of crêpe, spreading egg out from edge to edge. Roll up crêpe gently. Repeat.
4. Mix sour cream, tomato and remaining dillweed in mixing bowl. Spoon sour cream mixture over top of each crêpe, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 230
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 230 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 250 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g