Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
The dough for these vegan double chocolate cookies is so good, youll find yourself eating it raw and because it contains no eggs, its safe to munch away. For a nutty cookie, substitute 1 cup chopped walnuts for the white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar and margarine in medium bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg replacer and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Stir wet mixture into dry mixture; dough will be thick. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls (about 1 Tbs.). Place 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets, and flatten slightly. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until dry and crisp-looking. Cool completely before removing to wire rack.
- Serving Size Makes 35 cookies
- Calories 111
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 94 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g