30 minutes or fewer
This recipe takes only a few minutes to throw together. Using a good-quality salsa is what makes it so delicious. Serve it topped with shredded Monterey Jack cheese and minced sweet onion, if desired.
- 2 15-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16-oz. jar roasted garlic salsa
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (white and pale green parts)
- 1 10-oz. pkg. super-sweet frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1. Combine beans, salsa and scallions in saucepan. Cover, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
2. Stir in corn, cilantro and salt to taste, and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 309
- Carbohydrate Content: 60 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 17 g
- Protein Content: 18 g
- Sodium Content: 336 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g