- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 8 Servings dairy-free dressing
- 1 large bulb fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Black olives for garnish (optional)
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- In large serving bowl, combine fennel, cucumber and radishes.
- Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix and coat. Serve garnished with reserved fennel fronds and olives if desired.
- Calories: 56
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 86 mg