Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Make this delectable recipe even more tempting by using a box of green and white fettuccine. If using fresh corn on the cob, quickly cook them by placing ears of corn in a covered casserole with a small amount of water and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Meal Plan: Serve with fresh bread and sautéed zucchini.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add fettuccine, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook fettuccine according to package directions, or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet, over low heat, melt butter. Increase heat to medium, add garlic, and cook, stirring often, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside; discard garlic.
- In food processor, combine tofu, milk, 1/3 cup cheese and melted butter from skillet. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Drain fettuccine well and return to cooking pot. Add tofu mixture and toss to coat, then stir in corn, chilies and salt. Warm over low heat, stirring occasionally. Season with freshly ground pepper and toss again. Serve hot, passing additional Parmesan to sprinkle on top.
- Serving Size 4 to 6 Servings
- Calories 450
- Carbohydrate Content 71 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 694 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g